OFFICE – BATHROOMS AND TOILETS
For the arrangement o the common toilets, for which the durability and the high degree of hygiene are essential, we recommend the use of HPL sanitary divisions which is the most modern and used solution at this time. The HPL essential properties include:
- Resistance to moisture: the waterproof compact and nonporous structure and surface of the material prevents deterioration due to moisture;
- Resistance to mechanical shock: due to the high density and homogeneity, the material has a high resistance to mechanical shocks, scratches, wear;
- Resistance to dirt: due to the porous surface the dirt is removed easily;
- Resistance to microbiological agents: the lack of porosity allows maintaining the hygiene and therefore ensuring protection against microbiological contamination;
- Resistance to scratches: the consistency, texture and the special hardness of the material guarantees a high resistance to scratches and abrasive cleaners.
For details, see the dedicated page of our partner Vertical Design.